Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fashion Fun






It has been so much fun to get dressed lately. For the first eight weeks of her life Ava has been limited to about six outfits because everything else was too big. For those who have seen her closet, you can imagine how bad I've wanted to change it up! We thought that now that we can fit into more clothes, we would show off her new style!


We go to the doctor on Thursday to get weighed and measured...finally! I have been so curious to know how much she has grown! I hope she does well with her immunizations, too.


I have to go back to work this weekend. I am really NOT looking forward to spending so much time away from Ava. I know I am lucky that the time I am away is at night and she will be sleeping, but it is still so hard. I am thankful I work three days a week; it would be terrible to have to leave for the majority of the day, every single day! I know I will get over it, but for now I am very sad! These past two months have gone by faster than the blink of an eye. I hope this is not how life is going to be from now on--time needs to slow down just a little bit!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ava:
You are looking so beautiful in all of your new clothes. I just love all of the colors that your mommy and daddy have you wear. I can't believe how big that you are getting - just seeing you makes me smile!!
I love you sweetheart!!
Aunt Lindsay

amy said...

Ok, you are getting so big miss Ava however, you should be able to wear something that I have bought for you. Better see something soon or else I will just have to go shopping!
Love, Amy