Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bows


I am getting a bit anxious to use these cute things! I guess we will just have to wait a bit longer until Ava grows some more hair. This one stayed in just long enough for the picture!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the "fring"! I did not even think that she had enough hair to do what you did....HOW CUTE!!!

Love you!!
Lindsay

Rottier said...

Can I have her?? Ava you are WAY TOO CUTE! I think that you and my Luke should be reserved for each other....in about 25 years!!!

Amanda said...

I too didnt realize she has that much hair. Her blue eyes are so sparkly! And I am not sure who Luke is, but I think Cole had first dibs=)

amy said...

Ok, Of course she is precious. And ladies I don't want to really start anything however, Mason was waiting for her his whole life. All 3 yrs before she was even born.LOL!! Keep the pictures coming Erin.