Dear Ava: Thanks so much for coming over to play. I was so glad to finally meet you. I hope that I can always rest my head on your shoulder when I need a friend. Love, T.T
Dear Ava: I am glad that you came over to play. I really enjoyed showing you my tools. Shh.. what happens in Manistee stays in Manistee. I am going to show your daddy how to get a deer next weekend. I have my "unting" pants all picked out. Love, Moo-Moo
4 comments:
Dear Ava: Thanks so much for coming over to play. I was so glad to finally meet you. I hope that I can always rest my head on your shoulder when I need a friend.
Love, T.T
Dear Ava: I am glad that you came over to play. I really enjoyed showing you my tools. Shh.. what happens in Manistee stays in Manistee. I am going to show your daddy how to get a deer next weekend. I have my "unting" pants all picked out.
Love, Moo-Moo
Yo Ava:
You smelled really good, kinda like a big brown doggy?! with a side order of cat. Come back and smile at me again. Sorry I got you so hairy!
Love, Diesel
Post a Comment