I was debating on trying one more time for a few good Christmas card photos, and I decided I would be a terrible mom if I gave up. Here are a few attempts!
Ava, you are cuter than any one of Santa's elves and happier, too! I don't know if Santa lets all of his helpers taste the paper. oh, well. :-) Love you, sweetie. XOXO
3 comments:
Love the SNOWFLAKES on your pants. Too cute!!!! Do you have flavored wrapping paper. T would like that as well.
What an adorable little helper you are for Santa, Ava!! Personalized presents for everyone with Ava's oral stamp of approval!! :)
Love you kiddo!
Aunt Lindsay
Ava, you are cuter than any one of Santa's elves and happier, too! I don't know if Santa lets all of his helpers taste the paper. oh, well. :-)
Love you, sweetie. XOXO
Post a Comment