Thursday, December 6, 2007

Movin' & Groovin'








Sorry for not posting in a while, but it is difficult to find enough time to sit down at the computer while she is getting into EVERYTHING!!! She pulls herself up on anything she thinks is sturdy...the couch, my feet, a laundry basket, a cat...it is so much fun!! But I think the last photo shows her personality best!!!

5 comments:

amy said...

I Love the stripes, T always has some on too..... The last photo really says to me yeah Nick is my dad. I love your movin and groovin. Keep it up peanut.

Rottier said...

I LOVE the last photo!! That is my favorite little smile!It shows what a happy little girl you are!!!!!

Amanda said...

what a cutie! She is so smiley and looks like she loves to stand. Hope to see you soon!!

Lindsay said...

Look at what a big girl you are - standing and moving all around!! I love the picture of you standing with the help of your mom's toes. :) Ava Renee you are the bestest ever!!

Lindsay said...

Look at what a big girl you are - standing and moving all around!! I love the picture of you standing with the help of your mom's toes. :) Ava Renee you are the bestest ever!!