Friday, January 11, 2008

Nine Months

Can Bode come in, PLEASE?





I realize that I have to get over it, but I just cannot seem to understand how or why time goes by so fast! It does not even seem possible that Ava is nine months old, that the time could have gone by that fast, however it seems as though she has always been a part of our lives. I swear I have no idea what life was like before she was born. She is growing and changing so much every single day it is amazing! Just the other day we noticed that she has four new teeth on top...WOW! No wonder she has been a little cranky!


We went to the doctor for her nine month check up and all is well. She weighs 15 pounds!! HOLY COW!! In all actuality she is still barely on the growth chart (less than the 5th percentile) for weight, but I don't know if she will ever break that mark. That is fine with me, I can pick her up and tote her around with no problem! She is wearing between three and six month clothes, the issue being with pants...they are too big! She crawls all over the place and would rather do things herself than have it handed to her. She waves (in her own way with her hand up over her head) and eats many new foods. The doctor said she can eat whatever we are eating (minus eggs, peanuts, honey, etc.) Her facial expressionas as she discovers new tastes and textures are priceless! I still have yet to capture these things on camera...bad mommy!



All in all things are wonderful and we expect her to be walking in no time. She can move around with the help of furniture pretty well and she will occasionally stand alone, unsupported for a few seconds--until she realizes she is unsupported!

No comments: