Sunday, March 9, 2008

11 months!!














I cannot say it with enough emphasis, but I am AMAZED that these past 11 months have already gone by and Ava is nearly ONE YEAR OLD!!! She is nothing short of wonderful; the very best thing to ever happen to Nick and I. She is walking with more confidence now, taking six or seven steps at a time before she decides that crawling is more efficient! She is a complete chatter-box, she talks constantly to anyone who is willing to listen (Nick, me, Bode, Gunther...she isn't picky!) She repeats sounds and is getting better at it every day. I could go on and on! Here she is, in her Hawaiian outfit in honor of our 2 year anniversary this month!

2 comments:

Jen-n-Bob said...

She is too cute, and I love the glasses. I can't believe that she is almost 1. Time flies when your having fun. See you in a few weeks.

Grandma said...

Hey, SuperStar!!
You look wonderful in your Hawaiian attire.
Grandma loves you.
Don't forget your sunscreen.