Monday, July 28, 2008

A New Car!






Nick took Ava to buy her very first car. I told him that in 16 years when they go do this all over again it will be much more painful--meaning the teenaged daughter with a far more expensive purchase!! She really seems to enjoy it, especially the being outside part. What will we do when winter rolls around again? Ugh!

4 comments:

amy said...

DRIVE UP 131 N TO CADILLAC.....TAKE 115 WEST TO M55 TURN LEFT ONTO 55 AND GO TOWARDS MANISTEE...TURN ON STRONACH ( OR AS MOM SAYS STROH-NACK) FOLLOW THAT AROUND THE LAKE UP THE HILL AND TURN ONTO OAK DRIVE AND COME PLAY PLAY PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!

Lindsay said...

I love it!! That car is just perfect Miss Ava!!

Amanda said...

Wanna race?? Love, Cole

Grandma said...

This is just the beginning! You are quite "hot rodder". Don't forget to honk the horn.
I love you.