Tuesday, September 23, 2008

OMG!

Ava was in her room with me, getting ready to take a bath. She ran into the bathroom, saying "I potty!" Now, she has been saying this for only about 24 hours, so I wasn't too concerned, since we haven't begun potty training AT ALL. I grabbed a wash cloth and was all of three seconds behind her...LUCKILY! This is how I found her...

I THINK WE NEED TO START POTTY TRAINING, DO YOU?!?

(Needless to say, she was in the tub just a few moments after I took this photo! She had pooped, though!)

3 comments:

Grandma said...

If you aren't the cleverest young lady, Ava! I am so proud of you and you never cease to amaze me. Love you bunches.

Rachaelb said...

Oh Ava...I am so glad your mom got this picture! Erin...this is too funny! Rach

Lindsay said...

There are hardly words Ava Renee!! Oh dear!!! :) Love you potty girl!!