Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Alec Angus Raymond Malinowski
Alec arrived on 07-08-09 at 6:23pm. After a long day of induction and a few stressful hours before he arrived, he came out screaming like a wonderful baby should! He weighed in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and is 18 1/2 inches long. (A little longer than his big sister, but almost 1 1/2 pounds heavier!!) I will get to posting photos, I promise!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love his name! I can't wait to see photos! ~Sara
Congrats to you! I can't wait to meet him! :)
Congrats Erin!! Alec looks super cute in the pics at work, I can't wait to see more. I hope Miss Ava is loving her little brother!! Congrats again!
Congratulations Erin, Nick and Ava!!!!! Sorry that I wasn't able to visit in the hospital will call and try to visit soon! The room is as beautiful as expected and his name is perfect. Cannot wait to see pics! Love to you all!
Post a Comment