I didn't have my camera ready when Alec was born, so I have photos that my family took...thank you all so very much!!! He is an absolutely perfect, wonderful, beautiful baby boy. We are so blessed to have him as an addition to our family!
Erin- Congratulations! What a wonderful family you have now! Such a beautiful baby boy! I especially love the name [on my boy list too, Paul vetoed it twice :( ] And that little girl of yours has the worlds greatest hair. I love it, so pretty! Congrats to all.
3 comments:
When can I come over??? He looks so sweet!
What a perfect family! I am so proud of all of you!
Erin- Congratulations! What a wonderful family you have now! Such a beautiful baby boy! I especially love the name [on my boy list too, Paul vetoed it twice :( ]
And that little girl of yours has the worlds greatest hair. I love it, so pretty! Congrats to all.
Post a Comment