
'These are pretty good!"
"Can I touch your face?"
"Want some snacks?"
Ava had her very first "play date" with a little girl who is about her age and almost the same size!! Ava is a few weeks older and just a bit taller...I was so surprised!! Chad is Kathryn's daddy and I work with him. She and Ava seem to be doing about the same things, so we thought we'd see what they did together. Here they are, learning what to do on a play date!! (In my defense, Ava's hair is beginning to show some signs of being curly and it is very hard to control! Hence, the crazy hair day!)







2 comments:
O.K. Is Katheryn a "mini" Chad OR WHAT!? Talk about the two cutest and tiniest girls EVER!!!! Just add my sumo Luke and they could do a show!!! How fun!
Thoes two are too cute!! I love Ave's hair, crazy and all.
Post a Comment