Thursday, February 7, 2008

TEN MONTHS OLD!!!






Ava is 10 months old today! She is so entertaining every minute of the day, it is amazing I can get anything done! Well, if you saw my house you would see how much I really get done...just a tiny bit more than nothing! Oh well, she is worth having a messy house! She now has seven and a half teeth (one on the bottom is not quite in yet!) She is doing so well; standing alone, occasionally taking a step or two, trying (cautiously) to figure out how to get down the stairs she just climbed, stacking toys, taking things out of a box and putting them back in, switching lights "on!" and "off!" and trying new things to eat every day. We discovered that she LOVES grapefruit! As I say every month, we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She is such a wonderful little person! These pictures were all taken today, but we had to change after our morning snack...feeding ourselves can get pretty messy sometimes!

5 comments:

The Longest's said...

Erin,
Ava looks so much like you! She definatly has your smile! Too cute:)

Sara

Amanda said...

She has so much hair, and taking steps, where have we been??????? We miss you Ava, cant wait till its warmer so we can all play outside. And 7.5 teeth, whoa, thats still 3.5 more than Cole!!

Anonymous said...

I just can not believe how much of a little girl you are becoming!! No more baby Ava Renee!! That smile makes Aunt Lindsay laugh out loud!!

I love you sweet-pea!!

amy said...

Happy 10 months Purple Priness with the water fountain on top of you hair. You are so silly. So glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to see you very soon. T.T says you can share his "friend" too and you can both relax and have a bottle while Mason looks on and laughs. We miss you!!

Jen-n-Bob said...

I can't believe she is 10 months old. She is so precious. We will have to get together some time.