so cute!!!! I cant beleive how big he has gotten!
Oh I have love Mr. Moose!!! :) Such a cutie pie!! I have to say that his "crying" face makes me laugh!! :)
OMG he's too cute!! I love the pictures!
OML! I can't even stand how cute he is! What a great job he did! And I just LOVE the crying one! :)
Sorry....I meant to say "oh how I love Mr. Moose".....ooops :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute!!!! I cant beleive how big he has gotten!
Oh I have love Mr. Moose!!! :) Such a cutie pie!! I have to say that his "crying" face makes me laugh!! :)
OMG he's too cute!! I love the pictures!
OML! I can't even stand how cute he is! What a great job he did! And I just LOVE the crying one! :)
Sorry....I meant to say "oh how I love Mr. Moose".....ooops :-)
Post a Comment