I have so many photos to post dating all the way back to Christmas, but our computer has been giving us trouble and I haven't taken the time to get it fixed. I will post pictures of my beautiful children soon, I promise!
Alec had his 6 month appointment and weighed in at a hefty 18 pounds 8 ounces. He was in the 60th percentile and doing wonderful with all of his milestones. He really wants to crawl and can get up onto his knees, but he hasn't mastered forward motion; however he can go backwards pretty well! He is eating some baby food like a champion and loving his "puffs". I am sure he will pass Ava up in weight any day.
Ava is doing great as well. She is such a smart girl, learning new things every day and blowing us out of the water with the things she figures out. She likes to go to gymnastics, but doesn't love following directions from the instructor. Something we are going to have to work on! She has been getting cabin fever, being cooped up in the house most of the day, but we have found lots of fun new activities with all of her new toys from Christmas. Grandma got her crayons for coloring on the windows, a favorite activity right now!
All in all, we have fun learning and playing every single day. We look forward to spring so we can get outside and play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment